Thursday, January 13, 2011

Triple Platinum

Music. We all have music, whether it be show choir, or singing in the shower. It's rages inside of us. Whether you listen to Jazz, Rock or Rap. It is there. The music is inside of you. The power to release it exists in everyone, I cannot say how many times I wanted to speak out about music. I also believe in listening in whatever you want, without the fear of ridicule. People get upset if you listen to screamo or listen to rap, but I believe you may listen to whatever you want. I listen to The Lonely Island, which is barely music, more like rhyming random profanitites and calling it music. I love listening about random profanities, I would speak of their music but I will probably get in trouble. The topic of music really speaks to me, I feel like I can talk about music for hours and hours, music is one of my favorite topics. They're just so many different varieties. As I type this Blog, I'm singing to my music, I have been recently re-discovering the band Linkin Park, a pretty sweet band which I knew since I was about seven.
Now this is my first Blog and I cannot say I expected you to stay awake during my blog post. My topic was probably not the best to talk about the first times, but as I discover more topics to talk about I will, most likely, venture away from from the topic of music. Throwing in Politics or Science, maybe even some topics that other people may be afraid to talk about. The whole point of a blog is to talk about issues that matter to you. In this case, it will be about politics, I cannot say that everyone will agree with what I say, but that does not matter to me. What matters to me is that my voice will be heard, whether people want me to speak or not. I honestly cannot think of what else to say, so I am rambling for the last couple sentences. The feeling of being able to speak my mind actually helps relieve a bit of stress, I can discuss what happens with teachers during my school day, and I reflect on how well I am doing in school. Well I'm about done with my first Blog, I'm hoping to gain some followers so I can discuss more topics. Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment